Sweet Sister, I love that shirt you have on...and I love the skirt you have on...and I love you, and anytime you need a picture of your pretty self, just c'mon over!
We welcome you to our blog to follow along as we take the wonderful adventures in life that God has planned for us! We have been married over a year,have a new baby, and are pastoring a small church in Eastern Kentucky,and working at Kentucky Mountain Bible College.
you look fabulous! you have a nice healthy pregnancy glow :-) all of my pregnancies turned me a very unbecoming greenish shade ;-)
ReplyDeleteSweet Sister,
ReplyDeleteI love that shirt you have on...and I love the skirt you have on...and I love you, and anytime you need a picture of your pretty self, just c'mon over!
~Mary :-)
You are looking great girl!
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling better?
Anna Ruth
You look great Hannah
ReplyDeleteMiss and love you
Mercy