Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling Feminine Challenge! Day 2




I am taking part in the "Feeling Feminine Challenge." The goal is to wear dresses or skirts for a whole week, and take pictures every day. I wear skirts basically all the time anyway, so it is not real hard, but it is definitely fun! Go to http://femininefarmgirl.blogspot.com/to see other's pictures.



Day 2: (I only wore this outfit part of the day. I had to change, because I got food on my other
one)

- patterned skirt : given to me
-pink shirt : thrifted
-gray tank top : from Walmart. ( I am 4 1/2 months pregnant, so I needed something long to
go over my belly!)
-brown sandals : hand-me-up from my younger sister.
-my hair : just down.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute skirt! I love pink, it's definitely feminine!

    Heather Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment over at Anna's and had to stop in for a visit because my maiden name was Avery! Now, I don't know about your neck of the woods, but Avery is a very rare name hereabouts... wonder if we could be related in some distant way;)

    You look very sweet and lovely in your dresses and skirts. I am a dress wearin' gal myself:-D Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete