My sister and I are both Juniors in college ( I am not taking many classes this semester though), so we helped get ready for the Junior/Senior banquet. I had never been able to attend these with my now husband, but this time I got to ask him to be my date.(He has already graduated). We had a really nice time. First we had appetizers in the campus coffee shop, and then we had a wonderful meal in the gorgeously decorated dining hall. Two other couples and my sister were our table mates. It was a nice time.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Junior/Senior Banquet
My sister and I are both Juniors in college ( I am not taking many classes this semester though), so we helped get ready for the Junior/Senior banquet. I had never been able to attend these with my now husband, but this time I got to ask him to be my date.(He has already graduated). We had a really nice time. First we had appetizers in the campus coffee shop, and then we had a wonderful meal in the gorgeously decorated dining hall. Two other couples and my sister were our table mates. It was a nice time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



<3
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun! So special that you and Eric could do it together!! You and Mary both look so lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice evening! The corsage is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLily