My sister Mary graduated with her Associate of Arts degree on May 14th, 2010. We are very proud of her, and enjoyed having her here on campus. She is now volunteering at Above Rubies ministry in Tennessee. I miss having her around! Eric and I got to go to the Senior breakfast a week or so before graduation, and had a chance to talk about some of the graduates, and were happy to be able to have Mary there! It was a special time!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Mary's Graduation
My sister Mary graduated with her Associate of Arts degree on May 14th, 2010. We are very proud of her, and enjoyed having her here on campus. She is now volunteering at Above Rubies ministry in Tennessee. I miss having her around! Eric and I got to go to the Senior breakfast a week or so before graduation, and had a chance to talk about some of the graduates, and were happy to be able to have Mary there! It was a special time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



happy graduation to her!!
ReplyDelete