Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Domestic Endeavors

My yummy breakfast!


Homemade yogurt



Granola and peaches


Fresh granola



Getting ready to freeze peaches




So the last several days I have been working on my homemaking skills. I have been endeavoring to keep our home cleaner, and be more organized about it. I also froze some fresh sliced peaches, made homemade granola, and homemade yogurt. This morning I had a wonderful breakfast of yogurt, granola, and fresh sliced peaches. So good! Thats what I have been up to the last few days.

-Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hannah!

    How nice to meet you here in blog land! I hope that you and your little baby and your husband are having a wonderful day. Thank you so much for following my blog. I hope to become good blogging friends over time :O)

    I love the pictures of you with "eve" at the creation muesum. This is the second time I have heard of that place and I would love to visit there sometime! Your food looks yummy too!

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers!...I LOVE peaches! =D
    God bless you guys!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me happy! Love you to pieces, Sister! :-)

    ~ Mary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the nice pictures...
    Grandma wants peaches now too...
    Love ya :) Michigan Mom

    ReplyDelete