Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Introducing our nephew!

Eric holding Mason for the first time!


Eric holding Mason

Me holding Mason


So, while in Michigan, we got to meet our first nephew! He is the son of Eric's sister, Ashley. His name is Mason Cole Mokma. He really liked Eric singing to him. We both got to hold him.

7 comments:

  1. Awe, that is a sweet baby! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet baby! I bet you can't wait until you are holding your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl, Hannah? Its so exciting!! :) <3-Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me happy. Seeing you and Eric makes me happy. Eric's facial expression makes me happy. Y'all are happy people. Love y'all!

    :D

    ~Mary Rebekah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious! What a blessing to hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mason's last name is spelled Mokma.. Thought I'd let you know.. Love the pictures.. Your Blog is the best... I feel close to you both..Love ya Michigan Mom

    ReplyDelete