Samuel with his "Papa"About 3 weeks after Samuel's birth, my parents from the great state of Texas, and my sister, who is volunteering at "Above Rubies" in Tennessee, came up to see us. My sister took most of the pictures of us and them with Samuel. I think she is an awesome photographer! My mom stayed up with the baby at night when he needed it, and let Eric and I get lots of sleep. My sister and my mom also got to attend my baby shower given to me by some of the ladies here at the college. That worked out perfectly! It was really nice having them here!




Mary is so beautiful in this picture! I can't seem to get enough of your blog lately!! Wonder why? Could it be there is baby pictures!! ha-ha.
ReplyDeleteAnna Ruth
great pic :-) i miss my sister!! she is far away in MN!!
ReplyDelete