Sometime in October, Eric's Mom, Dad, and Grandma, came down from Michigan for about a week to meet Samuel, and spend some time with us. We had a really nice time with them, and I will use two or three posts to put pictures up of that time.
Wow, he's so cute and chubby and has grown a lot! I can't wait to see him at Christmas (i.e. you have to come to Texas!!!!!). Love you, Sister! ~Mary :-) P.S. Mama liked the pictures. :d
We welcome you to our blog to follow along as we take the wonderful adventures in life that God has planned for us! We have been married over a year,have a new baby, and are pastoring a small church in Eastern Kentucky,and working at Kentucky Mountain Bible College.
Wow, he's so cute and chubby and has grown a lot! I can't wait to see him at Christmas (i.e. you have to come to Texas!!!!!). Love you, Sister!
ReplyDelete~Mary :-)
P.S. Mama liked the pictures. :d