Sunday, December 5, 2010

Halloween in Michigan

Eric dressed like a Mexican Federal (police), I was a mexican lady, and
our baby is wrapped up in a mexican wrap.


The two guys on the left were Texas Rangers, and Eric is on the left.

The Federal and Samuel


The three tough guys. Actually, the one in the middle was
supposed to be Chuck Norris



Eric's dad was dressed like a sick guy (his wife was dressed like a doctor)
He carried Samuel around in his neck cloth during the party

Eric's mom -the doctor


I tried my hand at pumpkin carving for the first time.
Mine is the one on the right. Its small but cute.
The other one my sister in law Ashley did.

The cool pumpkins all lit up

So, our fall break happened to be over Halloween, and we went up to Michigan for our fall break. We decided to go Trick-or-Treating since I had never been before. ( As a side note, I really don't agree with the holiday of Halloween and all of its paganism, however, I really like to dress up, and we really like candy!) It was a lot of fun. We also went to the fire station and had apple cider and doughnuts. After that, we went to the sunday school teacher's house for a Halloween party, we had a good time their of food and fellowship.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and Eric! I also love the picture of Eric w/ Sammie. He is the cutest baby, and has grown so much! I can't wait to see him again! :-)

    ReplyDelete