mixture and corn husks.
gave him!
My sister, Mary, and the earrings I gave her!
gave him for Christmas!
he is wearing. You can see the pretty pile of Christmas presents here!
Me and Samuel going to visit friends on Christmas Eve
She got him this outfit for Christmas, and wanted me to open it early
so he could wear it!
My sister and I have a tradition of making mexican tamales for Christmas. We don't get to do it every single year, but we did it this year, and it was fun, and they were SO yummy! It is quite the process. It involves soaking and boiling the corn husks, making the meat mixture, the corn meal dough mixture, and then putting it all together and steaming them. We had them for Christmas Eve, and my mom made "Flan," which is a traditional Mexican special dessert. It was a very nice meal! Then we opened presents! I think Samuel got more presents than any of us! I had fun shopping for my sister, the day before Christmas Eve, Eric and I went to a cute town in Texas, and I went to some really cute boutiques looking for a present for her. I settled on some really nice earrings, and she really liked them! It was a nice Christmas!



I want tamales now. Your family and blog are wonderful! I can't wait to see more. I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteCome over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!
yum! your mom is so pretty too :-)
ReplyDeleteSister, Dearest Sister,
ReplyDeleteI check your blog every day....sometimes multiple times a day (how embarrassing the truth is sometimes)and nothing! Please, please, please update more often. I'm having major Averite withdrawals. Thank you kindly, Ma'am.
~Sister :-)