Sometime in December we got our first good snow of the year. It was also Samuel's first snow. I put him on a little snow suit over his outfit, and I wanted to get a picture of him in the snow, needless to say, he didn't like it very much, and I probably shouldn't have even tried! Poor little baby! That wasn't one of my best "mommy ideas!"
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Samuel's First Snow!
Sometime in December we got our first good snow of the year. It was also Samuel's first snow. I put him on a little snow suit over his outfit, and I wanted to get a picture of him in the snow, needless to say, he didn't like it very much, and I probably shouldn't have even tried! Poor little baby! That wasn't one of my best "mommy ideas!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hannah, he is such a precious little guy!! :D
ReplyDeletejust PRECIOUS!! these are the years to TREASURE!
ReplyDelete