At Christmastime in Texas, we were driving through our little town one night looking at all of the cute little Christmas signs advertising the little businesses in town. There is a cool gazebo in town, and we got out and my sister took Eric and I's picture in the gazebo. So romantic and fun!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Chriistmas Romance
At Christmastime in Texas, we were driving through our little town one night looking at all of the cute little Christmas signs advertising the little businesses in town. There is a cool gazebo in town, and we got out and my sister took Eric and I's picture in the gazebo. So romantic and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a fun pic of you and your sweetheart. =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the very nice comment on my blog, that was very sweet of you!!
Do y'all know the Mrs. Phyllis that loaned us her ome in Ohio? She works for KMBC too. =)
God bless y'all as you minister for Him!
I have to tell that I love your little baby picture that says, "My entire life is being blogged." ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind...but I borrowed your idea to put on the last picture of our baby Mary at the bottom of all my pics on the side of my blog. =)
Have a super Lord's day tomorrow. =)
sweet Hannah :-)
ReplyDelete