My daddy giving his blessing speech at the reception!
My beautiful flowergirl, Chalice, giving a speech at the reception
My beautiful flower girl, Cherish, giving a speech at the reception
Eric and I kissing at the Bridal table! We had a really big wedding party!
Josh Williams auctioning off which table would go through the line to eat first! It was hilarious! Look at his tuxedo t-shirt!
Kissing!
Drinking the punch!
Feeding each other some of our yummy lemon cake!
The beautiful Bridal table!
Us!
The happy couple!
Eric and I with our parents.
Eric and I and the groomsmen. Eric is holding the shofar he blew before I came down the aisle
The bridesmaids and flower girls. Three of the girls in our wedding party are from Africa. One from Ethiopia, and two from Liberia. All of them are amazing girls!
They are wondering where their knight in shining armor is
My seven beautiful bridesmaids!
The Groomsmen. The guy in the army uniform is Eric's brother
My Mother being escorted down the aisle by my cousin
Eric's Grandparents
Walking down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Eric Avery
Several Godly couples prayed over us
Our Salt Covenant
Reading my Vows
At the Altar
The first part of the ceremonyAugust 12, 2009, Eric and I were married! It is so amazing how God brought us together! I am really happy to be sharing life with him! We had a beautiful evening wedding at Five Mile Community Church in Vancleve, Kentucky. Around a 100 people were there. A lot of people from Kentucky Mountain Bible College were there, family came from Texas, Louisiana, Ohio, and Michigan, and even some friends who had to come from Michigan, North Carolina, and Tennessee were there! We were very blessed! Here are pictures!








Oh Hannah! How amazingly exciting to see your wedding pictures! What a beautiful wedding! I feel like I got to go after all in a sense after seeing all the pictures. Congratulations and many blessings to you and Eric as you begin this new, wonderful adventure together in the Lord Jesus!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mrs. Pastor Avery :-) I think you should come and celebrate your anniversary in NW Montana ;-) I'm so happy for you. Your photos are lovely and you make such an incredibly stunning bride. You could be on the cover of a bridal fashion magazine. Most importantly, you're a lovely person on the inside too!!! Best wishes for an incredibly fulfilling life. May you both always know and Hear God's voice well and may you never settle for less than what is truly God's will in your life and the lives of the people you touch.
ReplyDelete