Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hiking in Natural Bridge

Lovers Leap Lookout. We didn't Leap!


Me on a rock


Me on Natural Bridge


Eric on Lovers Leap


Me on the Natural Bridge


A zoom in of the view

The view from the Natural Bridge

Eric and I on the Natural Bridge


This last weekend was Fall break here at the School, so I had several free days. It was very nice! I did a lot of house cleaning and started a filing system. I also did some cooking, baking, and made yoghurt. That was a really interesting experience. I want to keep doing it! Friday night Eric and I went on a date to Pizza Hut, and on Sunday afternoon we went to Natural Bridge State Park and hiked up to the Natural Bridge and other lookouts. It was a gorgeous fall day and we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. looks like such a fun date!! You are so cute with the braids!! Love that do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a GORGEOUS place! The mountains are stunning. :D

    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete