About a week or so ago I decided to make yogurt for the first time! I really like yoghurt, and it is super healthy for you. I thought it would be a cheap and relatively easy way to have lots of it! It turned out really good. I got the recipe from the lady at this blog:
http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/?p=3478
Its quite easy, and I highly recommend it! By the way, all I have is 2% milk, and it works fine for it. I use one jar and one medium size Rubbermaid container. They work great! I also had already opened my container of Dannon Natural Yogurt before the day I made the yogurt. It didn't seem to affect it. I love eating it in the morning with either mixed fruit and natural sugar, blueberries and natural sugar, or immitation vanilla flavoring and natural sugar. I like honey as a sweetener even better! So, happy yogurt making or yogurt eating!



Cool! I love yogurt. (We all do!) It never seems to stay in the house very long though, so maybe making it would be the way to go!
ReplyDeleteMmm, I want some right now. ;)
-Chloe