Saturday, we had our first visit with my midwife in Lexington. I had my first prenatal visit with her. We even got to hear the baby's heartbeat. That was really awesome! I am about 4 months or so along now, and it seems like I am doing well. The morning sickness has really backed off, and is now only occasional. Something really special is that 3 of my married friends around here are also pregnant, and we are all due in about a month of each other. That is really fun! Two of them are pregnant with their first. Maybe we can all get a picture together soon! Happy coming of Spring and New Life!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you look so radiant! what a beautiful picture of you smelling the blossoms.
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah! Thanks for stopping by the blog! Looks like your expecting a little one, very exciting! I should have said, I'm the Queen of making something from nothing, or at least from things we have on hand...
ReplyDeleteYour not going to believe this, we took a cross country road trip from WA state in '08 and visited Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky! We visited the folks up at Rod and Staff Publishing in Crockett, we rode horses at the horse park in Lexington, our goal was Louisville as my Hubby had a business conf. there. We also visited Mammoth Caves and fell in love with Kentucky, it truly is a beautiful state!
How beautiful life is! I wondered if you would have a midwife. Where do you plan to have the baby? I know I'm full of questions, it is just so exciting that you have a precious blessing within you!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, get that picture of the four of you!
Hi there! I really forget how I came across your blog, but I love the pictures from the Feelin' Feminine skirt challenge! And also I wanted to comment about how you said that 3 friends that are pregnant at the same time as you. My sister's Sarah and Kati were both pregnant at the same time and then Sarah had her baby boy Sept. 11th and Kati had her little girl Spet. 18th! It's truly a neat thing..I just thought I'd share that lol. I'm praying for you and your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Emily <3