
Wow, this week is going fast! My activities today were: fighting a nasty cold, tidying up my house, working on cleaning our room some more, doing laundry, going to chapel, helping my husband do dinner for the college, and working on seating arrangements and place cards for the Junior/Senior banquet.
My outfit:
black tank top: Walmart
turqouise shirt: from the free box
black skirt: hand-me-up from my sister
black flats: from Target via Goodwill.



Love the blue and black together, very becoming on you. The second one is cute =P Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYou look very pretty in all your dresses this week. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your skirt!! I'm fighting a cold right now too. : / I hope you feel better very soon!
ReplyDelete~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3
look at that cute tummy!! lovely top :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit today! Hope that you feel better soon; I think that I might be coming dow with a cold, too...
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment on my blog~
Blessings,
~Hannah