Saturday, April 10, 2010

Felling Feminine Challenge: Day 6!


Banquet outfit

first outfit

My activities today were: sleeping in, reading blogs, tidying up some, helping prepare for the Junior/Senior banquet, doing some laundry, and going to the Junior/Senior banquet with my husband in the evening. It was really fun. Probably my next post will be about that!
I wore two outfits today. One I wore most of the day, and the other I wore for the banquet.
first outfit:
black tank top: Walmart
aqua top: Goodwill
skirt: Catos ( they have been having some awesome skirts)
shoes: black ballet flats from Target via Goodwill.
Banquet outfit:
black tank top: Walmart
polka dot dress: from the free box!
black glittery cardigan: borrowed from my sister
black heels: from Marshalls. (They were an awesome Christmas present!)
hair: it is straightened today

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress, and the skirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress Hannah!
    In Christ,
    ~Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hannah!
    You look great. How are you doing? Carrie will be having her baby anytime from now. I can't wait to see you soon. By the way, you look great in that black dress. I love and miss you. Please say hi to Eric for me. Love you.
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete