One day we had a wonderful celebration here at the school to celebrate everyone's working so hard on the ILive event for prospective students. To celebrate, we had a really nice cookout and picnic on the lawn. Eric and I helped cook it, along with others. We had amazing barbeque chicken, hot wings, blooming onions, lemonade, fruit and veggie platters, cotton candy, and coke floats! It was so much fun!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Picnic on the Lawn
One day we had a wonderful celebration here at the school to celebrate everyone's working so hard on the ILive event for prospective students. To celebrate, we had a really nice cookout and picnic on the lawn. Eric and I helped cook it, along with others. We had amazing barbeque chicken, hot wings, blooming onions, lemonade, fruit and veggie platters, cotton candy, and coke floats! It was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey! Sounds like you are having a fun spring. How's your pregnancy going? I only have a few more weeks to go! Exciting... :)
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! And like you all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling? Hope everything is going great! Hey, I'm going to visit the Campbells for a long weekend next week!! I am so excited! And I'll get to meet your sister! Be safe. Can't wait for you to post again!
ReplyDelete