Monday, July 19, 2010

Fourth of July!

More pretty fireworks


Some of the pretty fireworks

Eric on the boat
Fourth of July 2010
(Eric and I about to go out on the lake)

Fourth of July 2009
(Eric and I right after getting engaged)


Fourth of July 2010
(we are expecting a baby and I am showing off my baby bump!)



Fourth of July 2009
(We got engaged and I am showing off my ring!)




So, we went back up to Michigan for Fourth of July weekend. We had a really fun time! We got to see two amazing firework displays. One was on July 3rd. We went to Gunn Lake with Eric's grandpa and watched the fireworks across the Lake. They were so pretty! The next day, on the Fourth, Eric's mom arranged for us to go out on a pontoon boat on the lake with the Rangers where she works and watch the fireworks from there. That was on Sandy Pines Lake. We were pretty close the the island where they were setting them off, and we were nearly right under the amazing big fireworks. Eric and I both thought that that was about the best firework display we have ever seen! That evening we went swimming in the lake. Our friends, Kevin and Krista Munson were in Michigan too (they work with us here in Kentucky), so the next evening Kevin and Eric went fishing and Krista and I went swimming. We are both pregnant and due about one day apart. We had fun. We also got to spend some good time with Eric's family, and finally meet our new nephew! That was fun!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time... The fireworks are awsome from the lake.. I love your baby bump too... Keep smilin" ..Love ya lots...Thank you for comming to visit.._
    Michigan MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a CUTE post, Hannah! I'm so excited that you're having a baby~What an amazing blessing from God! Love you!

    Love Lindsey. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling, Hannah? And how many weeks now, until your due date? So exciting! You look adorable pregnant!! :)

    Smiles,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fun!! great pics!! gotta love that tummy ;-) gosh you have such amazing thick hair - love your braids!! glad you got to enjoy the vacation.

    ReplyDelete