Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun in Michigan in May!

Eric and I

Me and my ice cream on the pier in Sagautauk


Eric and I with his family


Lake Michigan


Around the end of May Eric and I went to Michigan to spend around a week with Eric's family. His brother, Nick was home on R&R from the Army in Afganistan, and his sister, Ashley was supposed to have her baby (she didn't end up having it till the day after we left) We had a really fun week.

*I got to see Lake Michigan for the first time! It was so pretty!
*Eric's mom made us wonderful food.
*We went out for ice cream with Eric's sisters, Ashley and Jessica, and Eric's grandma.
*Eric helped put up a lot of hay.
*I got to ride Jessica's horse.
*We got to hang out with Eric's family.
*We went to a cookout at Nick's house.
*Eric and I went to see Saugatauk, Michigan, and shopped around and got ice cream, and looked
at the yachts. It is a quaint little town.
*We went swimming about 4 times at the lake at Sandy Pines Resort. Eric's mom works there,
so they have passes. That was lots of fun because it was really hot while we were there!



4 comments:

  1. oh what a wonderful trip!! gorgeous pics and look at that tummy - i bet you can't wait to hold that baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!! I Can't believe you've been coming to Michigan!!! Oh well, I'll have to come and see you after your baby is born!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! This is Kristy from Homemaker's Cottage... you are the winner of our $40 gift certificate giveaway! Hurrah for you!!

    I wasn't sure how to contact you, so I hope it's okay to leave a comment here. You can reach me by email at: queen of my cottage [at] rocket mail [dot] com.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete