Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pregnancy Update


I am now close to 37 weeks along in my pregnancy. I feel the little baby move around a lot, which is exciting, except when it gets in my ribs! We still don't know whether this little one is a boy or a girl, but we suspect it is a boy (we could be totally wrong!) We are planning on

having a home birth with a midwife. We won't be having it at our house,

but at another place. I want to have a water birth if it works out, and God

helped us find a pool a couple of days ago.

My birth kit just came in yesterday....

And I still have a lot of other things to get together!

I am such a procrastinator!

This is such an exciting time though!

10 comments:

  1. Awww, Sister, you are so stinkin' awesome! And yes, I'm back to saying "stinkin'"...you can thank Vange for that... . Ha ha! :D

    I'm also so stinkin' jealous of your life! Ha ha. Not in a bad way, but in a good way! I think you look so very cute in the picture, and your preggo belly looks just like what preggo bellies look like in the movies!

    I also think that you should write a blog post of THEN and NOW pictures...pictures from when you first began dating eric, and then pictures of now...with the preggo belly.

    I will always be your fan!

    ~Mary :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the idea about the THEN and NOW pictures was in reference to today being your first year anniversary. - Sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Hannah! I loved the picture and the update! Thanks so much! I was just praying for you yesterday as you near the delivery of your precious baby! I hope you are able to rest some in the next couple weeks. I think it is so neat you are having a home birth. :)
    Happy 1st Anniversary! May many more follow.
    Anna Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. I liked Mary's idea of the now and then pic. Please do that when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tell her I think its [belly] is beautiful" - Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...thanks everyone for your sweet comments!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just stumbled on to your blog. You're such a beautiful mama! Best wishes for a great rest of your prenancy and a quick and easy labor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey! Enjoy your last few looong weeks! I had a hard time waiting in the last month. I also was hoping to do a home water birth... but because of high blood pressure I had to have the baby in the hospital. I would love to hear how things go! Maybe you will post a birth story? If your not run off your feet with baby. One thing I really learnt after my son's birth was that I had to rest rest rest! Take all the naps you can! Anyways have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry Hannah, I too am a procrastinator!!! But at least our babies will still come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do look very cute pregnant, Hannah! A water birth sounds very neat! It will be great if you post a birth story!
    Will be praying all goes very well!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete