So yesterday was our first anniversary! It has been a truly wonderful year together! We have had a lot of fun! To celebrate, we went to Miguel's pizza in the Natural Bridge area of Slade, Kentucky. Such a pretty area! We had bacon, feta cheese, kalamata olive, and cilantro pizza. Absolutely delicious! Afterward, we went sat by a mountain stream/pool, and on our way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen for ice cream. I had a mocha chip blizzard. So yummy! It was a fun evening being together! I am looking forward to many more years of being married to my wonderful husband!
Friday, August 13, 2010
First Anniversary!
So yesterday was our first anniversary! It has been a truly wonderful year together! We have had a lot of fun! To celebrate, we went to Miguel's pizza in the Natural Bridge area of Slade, Kentucky. Such a pretty area! We had bacon, feta cheese, kalamata olive, and cilantro pizza. Absolutely delicious! Afterward, we went sat by a mountain stream/pool, and on our way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen for ice cream. I had a mocha chip blizzard. So yummy! It was a fun evening being together! I am looking forward to many more years of being married to my wonderful husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sweet! Thank you for sharing about your 1st Anniversary. I look forward to seeing where God will take your family in the years ahead.
ReplyDeleteAnna Ruth
Thanks Anna Ruth! Me too!
ReplyDeleteLovin' this! That honeymoon picture shall forever be one of my favorites! :D ~Sister
ReplyDelete