Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preparing for Baby Avery

Bath supplies


I love the blue and green color combination of the bow


Some cute cloth wipes/washcloths I got off of Etsy


Receiving blankets are in the white box


A cute outfit


The top of the dresser



Here are some pictures of some of the preparations I made in our room for Baby Avery. I had such fun washing the clothes, painting some baskets to hold things, and organizing the baby things in the dresser.

10 comments:

  1. i'm seeing a whole lot of blue going on there ;-) Looks like a little boy outfit in the background..... Is that a hint for us bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the arrival! When exactly is your due date? Tell your family I said hello. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is fun to do the setting up eh? I still enjoy folding and putting away all my little sons things in there places. Babys are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! I wanted to cry. I so want to be able to see you and hold your baby after he/she is born! It is so exciting that God has blessed you with a baby. You must think its a boy! Can't wait to find out. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering if you have given birth to that special little one yet.
    Blessings and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard something on the rubies girls blog!!!!! SO happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the precious news on the Rubies Girls blog too!!! Congratulations! I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so lovely. I remember those days well.
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful time in your life! And everything looks ready to go! May you have much rest and relaxation before your new bundle of joy arrives!

    God bless you and your family :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! Love all the little baby goodies. ~Kristy @ Homemakers Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Saw the Rubies Blog....
    CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your precious little boy!!
    Blessings to your family
    AnnaXXX

    ReplyDelete