Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My 25th Birthday!

Some of us by the lake (Krista is in the orange, she is due like the day after me!)


Some of the guys looking at the rock

Mikey jumping off of the rock into the lake!


It is a pretty lake!

Krista and I are to the left, Eric (in the black) is wrestling with Danny Speas !


They are still going at it!


Me in the purple, and the guys wrestling.

Krista and I having fun in the water


Eric and I in the water

A bunch of us



So, my birthday came on Sunday, August 15th! After church, a group of people were going swimming, so we got even more friends of ours together, and went swimming too! It was kinda our last summer "hurrah!" Eric made me an egg taco for breakfast (I LOVE egg tacos!), and the sweetest card! It was a nice birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Hannah! Looks like you had fun. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh i have missed some important posts!! Happy birthday to both of you :-) Looks like you are having a wonderful summer and happy anniversary too!! Its hard to believe its been a whole year since you got married!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You've now been around for a fourth of a century! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete