So a few weeks ago, it was a chilly, fallish, overcast day. My wonderful husband decided to go hunting with his friend Chris. They were going to do some squirrel hunting. They came home and made some eggs in the middle of the afternoon, and then went back out. In the meantime I had a cozy day in our apartment, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. I was talking to my grandma on the phone, when Eric comes in and starts taking squirrels out of his hoodie front pocket and laying them on the kitchen counter. It was kinda funny! He shot about 3 0r 4 of them. Thats my mighty hunter man!
Monday, October 26, 2009
My hunter husband and guns!
So a few weeks ago, it was a chilly, fallish, overcast day. My wonderful husband decided to go hunting with his friend Chris. They were going to do some squirrel hunting. They came home and made some eggs in the middle of the afternoon, and then went back out. In the meantime I had a cozy day in our apartment, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. I was talking to my grandma on the phone, when Eric comes in and starts taking squirrels out of his hoodie front pocket and laying them on the kitchen counter. It was kinda funny! He shot about 3 0r 4 of them. Thats my mighty hunter man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh wow!! did you cook them for him? I bet you are very proud :-)
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I like to see. American's enjoying their freedom to own guns. Here in Canada, as you may know, we've managed to pass some pretty abominable laws, such as "gun control". Not that I plan on having it this way for any longer than we have to. We just need God to move heaven and earth and give us our right minds back. If it be his will, I will run, win and - among many other very important things - get rid of "gun control".
ReplyDeleteWhy you must kill lovely squirrel. They do nothing against you! They want live, like you! No, that's not funny. Think about.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy nature without murdering their residents.