Here are my two fall decorations. The leaves in the vase I picked in the yard out at our church. The other ones around the candle, I picked up out in the yard. Underneath the leaves is a pretty little English plate my Mother gave me for our wedding.
Hannah, So glad to finally find your blog. I can't believe I hadn't seen your wedding pics until tonight. Beautiful. It sounds like you're enjoying marriage and all the other blessings God continues to pour into your life. I hope y'all had a wonderful first Thanksgiving together. Tell Mary and your folks I said hello next time y'all talk.
Neat decorations! How was your Thanksgiving? I'm sure you had a WONDERFUL time! Guess what Hannah, I got my drivers license today! Oh, no, I didn't know that Mercy's dog died.:( I know that is tough. See ya, Anna Ruth
We welcome you to our blog to follow along as we take the wonderful adventures in life that God has planned for us! We have been married over a year,have a new baby, and are pastoring a small church in Eastern Kentucky,and working at Kentucky Mountain Bible College.
very pretty :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely! I like your rich warm colors. Leaves are so pretty hey? And so simple. I like your idea of useing them for decoration! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Decorating creates such a fun atmosphere. :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice! It must be fun to be able to decorate your own home. Do you enjoy it? :)Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete-Chloe
Yeah, I am really enjoying it!Thanks y'all for your comments!
ReplyDeleteHannah,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to finally find your blog. I can't believe I hadn't seen your wedding pics until tonight. Beautiful. It sounds like you're enjoying marriage and all the other blessings God continues to pour into your life. I hope y'all had a wonderful first Thanksgiving together. Tell Mary and your folks I said hello next time y'all talk.
Wow Hannah. That is really pretty. Guess what??? Willy Died few days ago. It was really sad. Everyone of our dogs are gone.:-( Love you
ReplyDeleteMercy
Our boy dog died yesterday Mercy! I know how ya'll are feeling. It's real sad indeed.
ReplyDelete~Annie Z
Neat decorations! How was your Thanksgiving? I'm sure you had a WONDERFUL time! Guess what Hannah, I got my drivers license today!
ReplyDeleteOh, no, I didn't know that Mercy's dog died.:( I know that is tough.
See ya,
Anna Ruth