Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Time!

This was my favorite dessert. Cranberry nut pie! Delicious!

I thought this was pretty!

Amber Street. She is like 13, and she made several desserts!


A wonderful Raspberry trifle the Streets' made



Mary again!

Mary

Me again! Ha Ha!


Me (Mary and I were doing a photoshoot for fun!)

My sister, Mary!

A pretty decoration!


Some wonderful pumpkin cake we had at the Street's house


Us

Eric and I on the night of Thanksgiving!

On Thanksgiving Day, we went over to the Huff's for lunch. Mrs. Huff cooked so much amazing food! After the meal, my sister Mary, and I did the dishes. Eric did some shooting. He enjoyed that! That evening, we went over to the Nelson's house and had chili, and visited with them and others who went over too. It was an enjoyable evening! The next day, we were invited over to the Street's house for a Thanksgiving meal in the evening. It was good fellowship, and a very good meal and wonderful desserts! We truly have so much to be thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures of you and Mary and you and Eric!!! Great job with this blog~it's so fun to see your updates! :)

    Zoe. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!

    I like you and Mary's pretty outfits!

    And all that food looks de-lish. :)

    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pictures of you and Eric are SO cute!!! It looks like you two are having a wonderful life together. I am so happy for you, Hannah!
    Anna Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me, or does "Mary" have that "unmarried" look about her?

    ReplyDelete