Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things I am Thankful for

1. A God who sent His Son down from Heaven to redeem lost mankind!

2. For a wonderful, Godly husband.

3. For my husband being able to fix or patch broken or messed up things (like a washing
maching drain hose)

4. For yummy, spicy Mexican food! (My husband took me out to eat it today!)

5. For Louisiana Hot Sauce! It really helps almost everything!

6. For friend's wonderful blogs. They are such an inspiration.

7. For getting a test done early, even though I was unaware I was getting it done early!

8. For getting a cool catalog in the mail today.

9. For the yummy pizza Eric, Alex, and made last night. (Especially the Buffalo Chicken one)

10. For the sweet card I received from some of the girls and Mrs. Campbell at the Kentucky Above Rubies Retreat-Thank you Mrs. Campbell, Anna Ruth, Mercy, Meadow, Rashida, Lisa, and Abigail! I love and miss you all! The note meant so much to me!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a thankful heart! Glad you liked the card. We all love you and miss you too! You were greatly in our thoughts at the retreat.
    Love,
    Anna Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like all is well there. Happy First Thanksgiving together :-) Hope its an extra special one!!

    ReplyDelete