Sunday, December 27, 2009

Celebrations!

I am about to open a beautiful Christmas gift Eric gave me.
He wrapped it himself too!

My sister, Mary, opening her Christmas gift from me.

My grandparents' Anniversary cake!


My Dad and Mom.



My grandparents



So, we are here in Louisiana, at my grandparent's house. We celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, and all their childrnen and grandchildren were able to come. My uncle and his wife came from Lithuania, my parents from Texas, some from closer, and Eric, my sister Mary, and I had about a 17 hour trip from Kentucky. We all went out to a seafood restaurant for the celebration. It was fun! A lot of my family hadn't met my husband Eric yet, so it has been fun introducing him to the extended family! He seems to fit in well! Christmas Eve, we did presents, and that was great. I got clothes, candles, hair combs, etc. I gave my husband a cool remote controlled helicopter. He loves it, and has had a lot of fun with it! I have done some shopping with my grandma, and Eric has done some fishing with my grandpa. We are having fun!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time :-) Also love your New Orleans shots and the white snow photos. Looks like you are having a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Looks like a wonderful time. :)

    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You have a sister?... (LOL)

    ReplyDelete