So Eric and I's big blessing for the New Year, is that I AM PREGNANT! YAY!!!!
We found out on New Years Day, and now I am about 7 weeks along.
I have a little bit of morning and evening sickness, but for now its just nausea.
Praise the Lord for His blessing to us!
“Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”
-Psalm 127:3f



Congratulations Hannah and Eric! I am so happy for you! I hope your morning and evening sickness goes away soon!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
~Mac
WOW!! I am sooo excited for you both! How awesome!! God is so good! I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
~Annie Z
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Hannah and Eric.
ReplyDeleteLove you both.
Mercy
Congratulations to you both on the wonderful news of Gods Blessing upon your womb. The fruit of the womb is a reward!!
ReplyDeleteBlessing from Anna in UK (friend of Nancy Campbell)
Hannah!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful and exciting. :) God BLESS you and the little one growing inside you!
Love, Chloe
How did I miss this?! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. This is so exciting. :) I will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteok i'm back again!! so anyway i was at this blog http://mrsdanielstrain.blogspot.com/ and i saw she had this cool baby in a bubble that tracks her pregnancy so i thought i'd show it to you.
ReplyDeleteHey Hannah! I haven't been to your blog lately so I was pretty surpised to see the little pregnancy ticker on your blog! I am so excited for you! Hope you feel better soon. I LOVE being pregnant, especially now that I am in my 4th month. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You will make absolutely great parents!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Daniel