On our way to my grandparent's house in Louisiana, we decided to make a little sidetrip, and go to New Orleans! I hadn't been there for years, so I wanted to get a good look at it. We went, and found a place to park by the riverfront, and went walking through the French Quarter. I love the beautiful iron work of the architecture. The streets are really quaint and narrow, with lots of cool shops. We walked around Jackson square, toured St. Louis's Cathedral, listened to street music, saw the Cabildo, looked at the Natchez riverboat, and ate bengeits, and drank coffee at Cafe de Le Monde. It was great fun! We thoroughly enjoyed it!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
New Orleans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



thanks for your comment on our blog. i enjoyed your pics of new orleans.
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks really neat!
ReplyDeleteI have to say -- the masks are a hoot! LOL! The white one is the best! :)
~Annie
It looks like so much fun!!! (Those powder-sugery things look delicious) :)
ReplyDelete-Chloe