it looks surrounded by pine cones too!
A candle on a cake stand.
I am really loving this time of year! We have gotten about 1 1/2 snows. I have been playing lots of Christmas music. I do love Christmas music! Tuesday was the staff/faculty Christmas party for the college here where we work. We played the gift exchange game there and I got a really nice big tea mug, and Eric got a big package of different kinds of nice teas! We also got journals and apple butter. It was a really nice time! Last night was the Christmas Banquet. Eric and I helped cook the banquet. It was a seafood bash! Lots and Lots of seafood! Afterwards was the open house for the dorms. I had made pumpkin bars, and no-bake cookies, and cleaned our apartment really good for the open house! It was fun to see people's rooms. After that, there was games in the dining hall. Eric and I were participants in the "Newlywed Game." They asked us girls questions about the guys, etc. and we said our answers. Then the guys came in and they asked them the same questions, and if they gave the same answer we had given, we got a point, and then they did the same thing with us girls, and we had to go out of the room, and then come back. It was so much fun! I just went around tonight taking pictures of our apartment. Thought you might like to see some pictures of our Christmas decorations! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!



I have been having fun catching up on your blog! What a monster tree! What fun memories you are building together. Now is the time to begin special traditions together. It was also fun to finally see Mary!! Have a super blessed holiday season!!
ReplyDeleteSurprise!! There is a blog award waiting for you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteIt's neat to get to see some pictures of your home! You must like to decorate. You are very good at it.
ReplyDeleteAnna Ruth
Hannah your home is beautiful!
ReplyDelete