Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snow!







So, the weekend Christmas Break started, it snowed! It was so beautiful! Eric and I were watching the movie, Parent Trap, and then we looked out, and there was snow. I am not sure when exactly it fell. We went out about 12:30, and us and my sister Mary played in the snow and walked around. We had a snowball fight, got in the van with Eric and he tried to do "doughnuts" in the snow. It was like a beautiful winter wonderland! The next day, the electricity was off. Eric and I went to town and spent time at a little Mexican restaurant. and ate tacos, and drank coffee. I also was trying to do stuff on my computer, and needed electricity there. When we went home, we had electricity again. Sunday church was canceled because of the roads, and lack of electricity in that area. Then Monday, we headed out to Louisiana. We drove through an area that had really beautiful snow. I got some pictures too.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh snow! Love it! It's so beautiful!
    We have quite a bit around here as well!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete