Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Things Around my House

Eric's grandma sent us a goody-box the other day with lots of pretty
fruit, so I put them on this stand. I thought it looked pretty!
Aren't those cute oranges!


I really like this cute little sign hanging in our
living room. My friend Candice gave it to me as a wedding gift.


Eric set himself up a nice little gun cleaning etc. desk in
a room adjoining our apartment. He is really enjoying it!


I wanted to give our living room another romantic touch, since the
Valentines Season is here, so I put this lovely vintage scrapbook on
the keyboard.

I love this cute candy dish my mom found for me. Right now I
am using it to hold some tea canisters. It is nice for that!


Apples and Oranges I juiced.


My sister is lending me this juicer for awhile. It has been fun doing
some juicing with it. I have made apple, orange, and lemon juice with it
so far!


The other day I was putting these pillowcases on our pillows, and I just love them. I got them
from my friend Amy as a wedding present. I think they look so "Trouseouish!"


5 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!
    The juicer must be such fun! I really want to get one for our famiy! :)
    How are you feeling pregnancy-wise?
    Blessings!
    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about all your "happy things" ...I hope you are feeling okay. Blessings to you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! I like seeing all the pictures from your home! How you feeling?
    Congratulations again!
    Thinking of you!
    Anna Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah
    Thanks for telling me about Diana. Can you please send Diana's email to my mom if you can. Everything is going good. We got a good bit of snow last weekend. We went sliding. It was fun. My Mom did too. Love you both.
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete