* I threw up from morning sickness for the first time this morning.
* My husband liked my outfit today (thats always nice!)
* I had been working for a cleaning business part time last semester, and was planning to again this semester, but I realized that with the morning sickness, and needing to eat lunch on time, that was not going to work out, at least for awhile, so I told the owner/manager of it, and he is a
grat guy, and was okay with that.
* I started reading a book on a lady who left the Mormon Church. It is interesting. I am reading
it for my reading requirements for my Cults class this semester.
* We had a good Wednesday evening time at church.
* We found my sister some cool birthday presents for her birthday tomorrow!



oh wow! I don't read blogs for a few days and look what I miss!! This is SO EXCITING! Congratulations! CONGRATULATIONS! AND EVEN BIGGER CONGRATULATIONS! I can hardly contain how excited i am for you guys :-) Oh the maternity clothes shopping must begin! Oh the baby shopping must begin too! Oh I bet you can't hit those thrift stores fast enough ;-) Fun fun fun!! Did you get to the Dr yet? You can probably get on WIC right away and start getting free milk, eggs, cheese, etc.. They have really high guidelines. Oh I am so happy and excited for you! Wow that came fast! You can also go on line and get a "what your baby is doing now growthwise" type dealie bopper. You can get free computer automated generated printout of each weeks of growth. There is all kinds of neat pregnancy stuff on the net. Ok, well i will quit rambling and be excited for you!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete