Hi everybody! So, several of you have asked how I am feeling. That question has many answers, depending on many factors. I am having trouble with morning sickness, and sometimes flareups of it at other times too. Also I don't have the biggest appetite for stuff, but yet I eat. Smells are also not very good most of the time. It was kinda funny, Sunday I brought Cheese Nips with me to church so I could eat, and not get hungry, because if I get hungry, I don't feel very well. My mind, stomach, mouth, and nose, don't seem to be agreeing very well. I do hope this phase of pregnancy doesn't last too much longer, because it is kinda miserable. I am very blessed though in that I have a lot of time to rest. I think this is just a season. I am about 9 1/2 weeks along now.
I am also taking a cults class here at the college on Tuesdays and Thursdays for about 45 min., and a directed study class (pretty much on my own), and a weekend missions class once a month. I am also still helping Eric cook in the evenings for the school. So I have stuff to do, but I also have relaxation time! So, that's a little update on life these days!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The morning sickness will pass! Usually after 3 months it gets better. I am glad that you are having a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteBe thankful in ALL things, you have such a precious little on growing inside you! In a way you can be thankful for even the morning sickness, it is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy.
Keep us updated. Praying for you.
Anna Ruth
Thanks for the encouragment Anna Ruth. I do feel very blessed. Thanks for the prayers!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Hannah
Hi Hannah! ;D) Xo!
ReplyDeleteHey Hannah,
ReplyDeleteThis is Victoria from Oklahoma =)
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I will be praying that everything goes well.