Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Banquet

For the first time I got to go to the Valentines Banquet with Eric
here at KMBC. That was special!

The theme was "A Night in Italy" so they had a gondola and gondaleer, and the
"Leaning tower of Pizza" made with Pizza boxes.Pretty creative!

Eric and I


Us

Together


5 comments:

  1. Y'all are lookin' good Sister! You are really lookin' good!!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its that preggo-GLO!!! Haha. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what lovely photos!! What a fun night!! These are just so adorable :-) Happy Valentines Day to you two lovebirds and to the baby on its way!! Hope you are feeling better real soon!

    i've been spending my afternoon trying to decide what to wear on our date!! something sexy (yet appropriated for public)!! oh the trials of the married woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are looking very happy!! I think it is great that your first Valentines Banquet was with Eric. How are you feeling?
    Anna Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good pics! We had so much fun at the banquet with y'all!

    ReplyDelete