Man can you give some to me? hahahaha just kidding. Nice present. Love you. Mercy Hey Hannah,Did Eric realy give you all that yummy chocolate? Mmmm. Meadow love you Rashida
So excited to hear about your pregnancy! I'm sure the baby enjoyed the chocolate just as much as you :) Tell your family hello the next time you talk to them & CONGRATS again!
We welcome you to our blog to follow along as we take the wonderful adventures in life that God has planned for us! We have been married over a year,have a new baby, and are pastoring a small church in Eastern Kentucky,and working at Kentucky Mountain Bible College.
oh very sweet!!
ReplyDeleteChocolate? I will be right over! Ha-Ha!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna Ruth
Man can you give some to me? hahahaha just kidding. Nice present. Love you.
ReplyDeleteMercy
Hey Hannah,Did Eric realy give you all that yummy chocolate? Mmmm.
Meadow
love you Rashida
So excited to hear about your pregnancy! I'm sure the baby enjoyed the chocolate just as much as you :)
ReplyDeleteTell your family hello the next time you talk to them & CONGRATS again!