Around the end of May, Eric and I went on vacation up to his home state of Michigan. On our way up there from Kentucky, we stopped at the Creation Museum right outside of Cincinnatti, Ohio. One of our friends had guest passes, and graciously lended them to us. Eric had been there before, but it was my first time. It was AWESOME! One thing that really impressed me was the quality and state-of-the-artness of the museum. What a testimony to Christianity! We had an awesome time quickly touring the gardens while waiting for the planetarium show to begin, quickly petting the animals (including a camel!) in the petting zoo, and then practically running back through the gardens to quickly get in our seats after everyone else, just as the planeterium show was about to begin! I absolutely LOVED the planeterium show. It was absolutely awe-inspiring to think of all that God had created! We enjoyed looking through the museum, and I especially enjoyed the parts about Adam and Eve and Noah and the Ark. Since I am pregnant, Eric took a picture of me by the exhibit of Eve, who was also pregnant. He thought I looked like her. Since Eric is building a fishing boat, and people around here call him "Noah," I took a picture of him by the exhibit of Noah. We finished off our visit there by eating at "Noah's Cafe" It was a great experience!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Creation Museum
Around the end of May, Eric and I went on vacation up to his home state of Michigan. On our way up there from Kentucky, we stopped at the Creation Museum right outside of Cincinnatti, Ohio. One of our friends had guest passes, and graciously lended them to us. Eric had been there before, but it was my first time. It was AWESOME! One thing that really impressed me was the quality and state-of-the-artness of the museum. What a testimony to Christianity! We had an awesome time quickly touring the gardens while waiting for the planetarium show to begin, quickly petting the animals (including a camel!) in the petting zoo, and then practically running back through the gardens to quickly get in our seats after everyone else, just as the planeterium show was about to begin! I absolutely LOVED the planeterium show. It was absolutely awe-inspiring to think of all that God had created! We enjoyed looking through the museum, and I especially enjoyed the parts about Adam and Eve and Noah and the Ark. Since I am pregnant, Eric took a picture of me by the exhibit of Eve, who was also pregnant. He thought I looked like her. Since Eric is building a fishing boat, and people around here call him "Noah," I took a picture of him by the exhibit of Noah. We finished off our visit there by eating at "Noah's Cafe" It was a great experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I first saw the "Creation Museum" on the Duggars show- I wish we'd known about it before our big trip back there. While we didn't go to Cincinnatti as it was a little out of the way, had we known about this museum, we would have gone! Ah, maybe on our next 6500 mile road trip across the country!
ReplyDeleteWow! So glad you were blessed to go to the museum. I went there with my family a few years ago and it was awesome.
ReplyDelete